It's been a busy week for me, and I have to play catch up on my blog reading. Yesterday, the Y!360 Team released some cool new features, and finally brought back the personalized invites. I'm thrilled to have them back.
They also introduced a cool new polling feature, which is a lot of fun, and today I decided, for several reasons, that I would use it. Here are the reasons:
1. I went bowling last night, and didn't get in until late, so I didn't have a chance to think up a good blog entry.
2. I wanted to use the polling feature.
Okay, so that's only two reasons. But who cares. I wanted to give my friends a chance to influence what it is I write about in a blog. Plus, I felt like it might present me a challenge.
I have below a poll with five different news stories listed. Vote for the one story you would like to see me write about. I opted for news stories because they're not things I write about often, so I'm trying something new.
The polls will be open until I decide to close them sometime in the evening. I will pick the two most popular votes and combine them into a single entry, which I will post on Friday.
So put in your vote, and then stop wasting time on my blog and head over to the First Annual 360 Bloggy Awards. Hop to it.
Poll (results are shown in parentheses):
Which news story should I write about?
1. Saddam Hussein's Hunger Strike (2)
2. The word "bitches" being used at the Oscars (15)
3. The nine fans suing American Idol star Clay Aiken (5)
4. The two boys who stole their parents' plane to try to run (well, fly) away (1)
5. The recent gamma ray burst, so close to home (10)